Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Blessing of Fun Days

I love days off of work that I get to spend with Niley. She likes to go as much as I do so we usually find somewhere to go on our days off. This week we decided to ride with MamMaw and Aunt Sandra to Jackson to see Aunt Noel and Mary Leigh and Easton. As always, we had a great time visiting with all of them. It was fun to see Easton and Niley together, they have now realized that each other exist. THere are so many similarities in the two of them, yet some many differences. Here are a few pictures for our fun day.

Happy Girl always smiling!

Brabham Girls

Easton and Niley, already besties
She brings so much joy and happiness!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see this precious little girl in a couple weeks... hopefully no sickness because I am going to hog her- Karis and I will have to fight over her!

    ReplyDelete