Thursday, September 29, 2016

Thankful Thursday


I hope to use Thursdays this fall as a day of Thanksgiving. Each week I plan to list 3 specific things that I am thankful for. I have so many things that I am thankful for in this blessed life of mine, but I want to really document these things. So...

1. I am so thankful for the health of my family. I am healthy, my husband is healthy, Niley is healthy, Cash is healthy, my parents are healthy, his parents are healthy, my brothers/sis-n-laws are healthy, all my nieces and nephews are healthy. Y'all the older I get and the more people that I met, I realize this is not the case in many people's lives. So many people face challenges each and every day due to their health or a loved one's health. Today's prayer is of Thanksgiving and also to pray for those that need healing, strength and encouragement. Thank you God for health, and I pray you lead me to use my healthy energy/time for your service and plans.

2. I am thankful for my church. My family is active in the church that I was raised in. The church I learned the love of Jesus, the church I walked down the aisle and gave heart to JESUS, the church I was married in, the church my kids were dedicated in. I am encouraged by my church family and church staff. I am thankful for the love, support, encouragement and I look forward to the things ahead from our church.


3. Today I am thankful for cooler weather! The weather is beautiful today! The air feels so crisp and nice. Thank you God for the beautiful sunshine and cooler temps this morning in MS!

So what are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment