Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Birthdays, Birdhouses and Boys...

Have I ever told you that I love birthdays?! I think birthdays are super special days no matter the age! And as you can see from my previous post I like to celebrate birthdays! When Yancey and I first started dating he said " You Wilsons celebrate a birthday every month" and we've added 3 to the family tree since then. Now birthdays have a whole new added fun factor...Niley! What little child doesn't love a bday party? So on Saturday Niley and I attended Hudson's 2nd birthday party. His mom Joly, a friend that I met thru Yancey, planned a fun party at Michael's Craft Store. I did not even know they did parties, but they do! And it was fun! Niley and all the kiddos got to paint a birdhouse. The paint, brushes, aprons and water were all out and ready for the kids when we arrived. It was fun to watch all the kids of different ages enjoy expressing their style on a birdhouse. And of course you get to take the birdhouse home with you! What a fun idea!




Can you tell by her smile that she loves ice cream and cake?!
Here is a pic of Niley and the birthday boy. They were so sweet talking (in their own language) to each other and I wanted to grab a cute photo of them! Don't tell her Daddy she was holding his hand!



Niley got to spend Sunday afternoon with the boys...PapPaw, Uncle Brad, Brady and Conner. They went to see some exotic animals and enjoy a beautiful afternoon outside. Niley absolutely adores Brady and Conner! And don't tell them that I know the feeling is mutual! And did I mention that they are GREAT babysitters?! Even as I loaded Niley in the truck to leave with PapPaw I said "Are you sure you're ok taking her?"...his response, "Yes, Brady is going!"



No comments:

Post a Comment