Thursday, January 24, 2013

Fall 2012 updates..


Niley officially became a "walker" at the end of September! She was a little bit wobbly at first but she definitely has the hang of it now! And she has gotten to be a quick mover, keeping me on my toes! This picture is one of her first "action shots"...

I am now in the "30" club, it was kinda of nice to be one of the last ones to join this club. This is one of the perks to be the youngest of most of your friends :) Age has never really been a factor to me but when I think that 40 is only ten years away??!! Really? That seems weird! But hey, I have some really awesome beautiful 40 year old friends..(Yes, you know who I am talking about, that was your "shoutout"!) Yancey planned an awesome birthday weekend for me and I had a blast with some many special friends and family!

We enjoyed a fun night at Fat Mama's...





Yancey and I met in Hattiesburg and my heart is always full of joy when I am there. We met up with my best friends from grad school and their kiddos at my favoirte resturant...Cresent City...yum yum. It was sooo different for us to all be together with our sweet girls, my oh my how much has changed in 6 six years...


Thanks to all for a fabulous bday weekend!
We have also spent several nights at football games and thanks to Niley's best buds, Brady and Conner, she is a sports fan! She enjoyed cheering for her boys and especially clapping with the cheerleaders! (And now she cheers for any football game we are watching TV) I can not believe how time flies and that my nephews have turned out to be such handsome sweet athletes and did I mention talented?! They both won State Champs for football, who knew they even had State Champs in 5th grade?!



No comments:

Post a Comment