Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday?!


What we're eating...
Y'all, this cookbook is AMAZING!!! It is perfect for my busy on the go life! The recipes are easy, quick and delicious! The meals look and taste like you spent hours preparing and I'm telling you it is easy peasy! My husband and KIDS (shocker) have rated all the meals as a plus, so it's pretty much for go to for 3 nights a week! And she makes it easy to plan ahead, if only I would!

What I'm reminiscing about...
Someone emailed me a bunch of questions about snow skiing and winter vacations out west, and let's just say it has given me the SNOW FEVER! Take me back! I'm reminiscing about winter vacations and skiing with this hottie.


What I'm Loving...
Doing Outpatient Therapy at PATHWAYS! Outpatient speech therapy has always been my favorite and I'm loving doing it again!

What we've been up to...
Birthday parties. I feel like 90% of our weekends we do birthday parties. But I'm not complaining because I love me some birthday parties, and cake!

What I'm dreading...
MORNINGS...lol...I dread mornings. Every morning. I wish I was a morning person, I've even prayed about it, but I'm just not.period. I dream of getting up early, working out, watch the news, folding laundry, and drinking diet coke on the back porch with my husband before the kids wake to a warm delicious and nutritious breakfast...But HELLO!WAKE UP!...that's all that is, A DREAM.

What I'm working on...
PAPERWORK, PAPERWORK and More PAPERWORK

What I'm excited about...


It's almost fair time!
What I'm watching...

For some reason this new series has me hooked.

What I'm listening to...
LIFE, and it sounds so good! (most of the time)

What I'm wearing...
I got these bracelets for my bday and I'm loving them and wearing them pretty much every day.


What I'm doing this weekend...

Bowling and Mexican with SupperClub! I can't wait for some adult conversation with the ladies, because pretty much the guys don't talk to us.

What I'm looking forward to next month...
Pumpkins, fall fests and COOLER WEATHER! Can I get an amen?!

What else is new...
Haircuts!

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment