Friday, October 21, 2011

Blessing of Life

With God's blessings, prayers and help from friends and family, we managed to make it thru the first two months with a newborn.  She is a WONDERFUL and GOOD baby. God blessed us so so much with that!! (Everyone warns for child #2 since she is so good)  She is a great sleeper and avery happy and content baby as long as she gets her milk every 3 hours.  She began smiling and cooing at us at about 6 weeks old and at 8 weeks old she slept thru the night! She got her 2 mo. shots last Friday.  I think I cried more than she did.  I am very thankful for vaccinations but I sure wish there was another way to administer them.  She ran a little fever on Sat, so she got her first dose of Tylenol and it made her feel much better.  We have decided that we should have named her Niley "Go" since we are always on the go. She seems to like to go just like her mom and dad! Here are a few pics from over the last 2 months.
and then there were 3..bringing Niley home

I had a few bumps on my face, but they soon went away.

Our family at church together for the first time. Niley slept thru Bro. Vic's sermon.


I wore my boots to the Co-Op to see PapPaw and to see the cows with my daddy.

Look "hoo's" growing!


1 comment:

  1. Loving your blog and all the pictures of precious Niley!!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete