Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

I'm a big girl look what I can do...



Happy Leap Day! And in honor of the day I wanted to document the leaps that Niley made over the weekend... She can now sit up like a big girl all by herself. She is also trying hard to figure out how to scoot and get from one place to another, I'm thinking it won't be long now until she is crawling. Also, during church on Sunday we discovered that a little tooth on the bottom broke through! You can hardly see it but you can definitely feel it. And here is just a picture that shows how she loves to eat now, yum yum prunes..


And today is a special day for me because 4 years ago today, the man that God created just for me asked me to marry him... or actually offered me M&Ms with "Will you..Marry Me" printed on them :). So the question was finally answered as to what he was waiting on for four years... Leap Day, I guess?! Right?!So of course I said Yes and here is a pic from our honeymoon in Jackson Hole, WY.

No comments:

Post a Comment