Wednesday, March 21, 2012

7 months old and Spring Break!

I'm 7 months old!
I don't know what my weight is now, but I have definitely fattened up because I LOVE my baby food!
I can sit up like a big girl and I am learning how to scoot, I'm almost ready to crawl.
I now have a tooth on the bottom and I am about to get another one, probably this week.
I am wearing 6-9 month clothes and my feet have finally grown a little to size 1!
I am still a great sleeper and I take a morning nap and afternoon nap.
I can say "bye-bye" and mean it with my wave. I have also begun to clap and I think things are funny. I enjoy saying "da da da" when I am playing and "ma ma ma" when I want something.
I absolutely LOVE music and I try to sing along :)


I enjoyed my week of Spring Break with Niley. She is getting to be a big girl and she continues to amaze me with her daily developments. We enjoyed a day at the zoo one day with cousins but it began to rain so our trip was cut short. We took pictures with Maureen Wilson and Maddie and that was fun and of course afterwards we just HAD to go shopping to get some new sandals and church shoes. Niley was also able to spend a few days with her Granna in Meadville and I think they had a good time. We spent last Saturday afternoon at the river with friends and family and I look forward to the days ahead of fun in the sand and sun!

Niley was a trooper at the zoo, even in the drizzling rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment