Friday, May 11, 2012

Random Friday

Ok I just had to post the following picture of one of my besties...

3 years ago Jennifer and I decided, hey, let's do a 5K! Ok really? We can't do that...anyway we did and we were so proud of ourselves that first time. Well last Saturday Jennifer won the 5K at Heritage Days for her group! I was so proud of her! I "completed" the 5K but I did a jog/walk interval. I had been trying to make time for runs to prepare for it, but I just haven't been able to consistently add it to my schedule. And as an update for my random blog 12 weeks ago...I'm such a failure in this aspect of my life, anyway not to make excuses, but to make them...We moved and that took all of my extra time for about a month and that was at the start of my workouts, and we moved farther from the gym so the early morning thing was not an option, then I just got unmotivated so anyhoo, it was worth a shot, but now I just confessed it all to y'all for let's see about 4 lbs. Anyway, that's 4lbs I don't have to loose. I've been able to a few late evenings runs but it's just hard to make it happen. Anyway I'm still going to try!


We had a busy outside last weekend with a family reunion crawfish boil and a birthday party for Audrey Jane! Niley is hot natured but she was a trooper and had fun smiling and waving at everyone.

And this picture just makes me laugh and smile all in one... THis is the Effie Belle family

I work with the children's choir at church and we did a musical "Down by the Creek Bank" in APril and they did a FANTASTIC job, so we awarded them with a pizza party at Fox's. We got to ride in the new church bus and overall the kids were great, but we sure did miss Brady and Conner!

And Yay for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment