Monday, May 21, 2012

Busy Busy Family

Ok, wow, we have been a busy family lately! I know I still need to do my 9 month photo and info update, and mother's day and baby dedication... but I haven't uploaded my pics to the computer yet. I have plans to start doing much better with uploading and printing pictures, instead of having 5 memory cards with 600 pics on them!!


And a rare photo opportunity of two of the greatest blessings of my life :)

Niley had her first cold about 2 weeks ago, she was a tropper though, and we just rode it out with benadryl and motrin. I am thankful for her being so healthy so far! It took her about 10 days to get rid of it, but as of the last 3 days...no more runny nose! Which I know Niley is thankful for because she DOES NOT like for her nose to be wiped!

The North Carolina Wilsons have been here the last week and, as always, we have enjoyed visiting with them. Niley loves people and attention so she has loved all the extra attention and fun that she has had with them! The reason for their visit was that Cory was graduating from Reform Theological Seminary with his Ph.D, COngrats DR. CORY!! So...now that puts both of my brothers as DRs ?! So I've been told I better get busy to keep up with them, but I'm afraid they may just win out on this one!



And Mam Maw and I hit up the Kelly's Kids outlet for some matching deals for the girls. Karis was so excited to be twins with Niley at church :)


And in the mist of my crazy busy week one of my besties had a sweet baby girl and I was able to make a flying trip to Meridian to get some sweet snuggles. I am so happy for this sweet family and their new addition! And, I remember friends coming to visit us in the hospital and saying "I don't remember mine being this tiny" and I thought at that moment "How could you forget this?"...Well when I went and saw sweet Hannah Brooke, I thought "I don't remember Niley being this tiny!".


And have I mentioned that Niley is crawling everywhere and trying to pull up on everything! She has figured out how to move and she loves to go! We kept her in church Sunday night and let's just say that's probably the last time for that for awhile, ha! She's a busy busy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment