Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter...The greatest Blessing of all!



So I am running a little bit behind on my posts...imagine that, ha. We had a wonderful first Easter celebration with Niley. My prayer is that she too learns to know and love Jesus and will celebrate His rising with us. Jesus did die on the cross for our sins and He rose again and He is coming again soon for His children!



I am so blessed with special friends and family. Over the holiday season I was reminded of this blessing. Some friends I shopped with, some I ate with, some I cried with, some I chatted with, but most I laughed with. The people that God has blessed me to share in this journey of life with makes me smile and I am soo thankful for this blessing! We were surrounded by family also on Easter Sunday. The church was packed and I was so thankful to see all the people out there that had/has a positive influence on my life and I see Niley receiving these same blessings from aunts, uncles, granna, mams and paps, cousins, friends, church leaders, etc and this fills my heart with joy. It also reminds me to continue to strive daily to follow Him and be different from "the world" so that others will want the joy that I have, which is only through JESUS CHRIST!

Thanks also for the wonderful memories made at Aunt B's with baseball, "dizzy mummy", and all the other fun ideas that she had. These are memories that will last a lifetime! I encourage you also to make time to laugh and play silly games with your family of all ages. We had ages 8 months to 66 years old laughing!




There will be 8 month pics and details soon to come, but wow Niley is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment