Thursday, April 26, 2012

8 months of blessings!

It is definitely harder to catch the pictures with the "month" sign without a little monkey eating the paper! HA She has definitely become a little busy body! I am constantly amazed at how quickly she grows and how much she learns in a short period of time.
8 months old!! -I weigh about 18lbs( that was on the Co-op) scale with a diaper -wearing size 3 diapers, probably need size 4 at night -wearing some 6 month, some 9 and some 12 month clothes -I love to hear music and when I hear it, or the word "dance", I do a little shoulder shake and twist -I have 2 bottom teeth -I don't crawl yet, but I can sure "swim" across a room -I love to stand up with someone's help and I am trying to figure out how to do it on my own -I LOVE banana and sweet potato puffs and LOVE food -I still am a great sleeper!! -I love to do "patty-cake" and clap my hands
Aunt Jaz sent us some CUTE CUTE CUTE headbands, this is one of them! We love them, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment